MTC® Kinesiology Taping for Dogs Book
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Animal health professionals, this canine kinesiology taping book is for you. With step-by-step content, this book makes it easy to learn how to treat specific injuries and other conditions found in dogs. The book provides in-depth descriptions of specific kinesiology taping applications, so you can be sure you’re using the best possible treatment for your dog.
Book: Kinesiology Taping for Dogs
‘Kinesiology taping for Dogs’ clearly explains the most essential applications and therapy possibilities for VetkinTape®. Veterinary professionals will find that this instructional guide describes the various applications of veterinary kinesiology tape for canine. The book contains the following educational areas:
- The book includes the basics of kinesiology taping, modes of action, indications and contraindications, practice tips, the main applications used on dogs, types of cuts, etc.
- Instructional content clearly describes how to apply the tape, the degree of tension required, and the various application areas. Professionals using the book will be able to individually treat dogs with the appropriate taping techniques.
- High-quality illustrated images support the educational content step-by-step and enable the animal health professional to apply the tape in their day-to-day business.
VetkinTape® veterinary kinesiology tape
TÜV quality certified and developed specifically for veterinary professionals, VetkinTape® is a reliable product you can trust. By supporting the animal’s body and enhancing movement, VetkinTape® can reduce pain and improve quality of life for your furry friend or patient. Apply the tape as an additional method combined with animal physiotherapy or as a stand-alone treatment method. Buy VetkinTape® now and start giving animals the pain-free life they deserve!
Information MTC book “Kinesiology taping for dogs”:
- ISBN/EAN 978-90-825826-3-5
- Author: Solange Mikail
- Illustrators: Camila Morandini and Andréa Guimarães
- Canine Kinesiology Taping Instruction Book with 288 photos (full colour)
- Pages: 111
- Size: 11.5 x 25 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 472 grams
- Language: English
- First edition: July 2022